SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY OF S.C. PROMEX S.A.
S.C. Promex S.A. is a traditional company for Romanian economy, one of the leaders in the field of machinery. It is part of Uzinsider Group Bucharest. Corporative vision of our organization is to be one of the national and global leading producers, our employees’ safety and health being the essential factor to assure our success.
We strongly believe all work accidents and work related illnesses can be prevented and:
THERE IS NOTHING ELSE IMPORTANT THAN EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH AND LIFE.
Our organization shall be stronger by including safety and health in its entire decisional process, as integrant part of all company’s activities.
Our goal is:
ZERO WORK ACCIDENTS.
We promote ZERO TOLERANCE to non-compliance with the procedures and practices for safe work.
Director General – SC PROMEX SA
ENVIRONMENT POLICY OF S.C. PROMEX S.A. BRĂILA
Environment Management is a component of the general management system of the company and embodied like a continuous concern to prevent pollution, ensure a durable development and continuous improvement of environment, production, quality and financial performances of the company.
As to Environment Management System, the General Manager commits himself to ensure implementation, application, compliance with all conditions for environment safety and maintaining approach on this system to the highest level of performance.
By environment policy promoted, the organization commitment is to achieve environment safety goals proposed, meaning as follows:
- awareness and compliance with applicable laws for Environment Safety, with all impact issues (water, air, ground, underground, waste and dangerous substances management);
- reorganizing and upgrading of existing process flows for the purpose to equip them with pollution reducing equipment, both to reduce the resulted wastes and emissions;
- insert in process flows the stages and equipment for regeneration of secondary matters resulted from process and their re-inserting in production flow;
- reduce the scrap quantity in production stage;
- utilities consumption records per consumers;
- efficient management of raw materials;
- detoxification and neutralization of waste waters discharged from a process flow, up to reaching the sewage system;
- continuous and periodical monitoring of production processes impact on environment and financial and commercial results of the company;
- training and making aware the personnel at any level so that to be aware of and comply with their Environment Safety obligations;
- periodical assessment of compliance with environment regulations and using th results for improvement of environment policy performances adopted.
Conformance with the stated goals of Environment Management System is an obligation for all personnel within organization, who should know, comply with and implement the environment policy promoted.
General Manager is responsible for implementing the Environment Management System.
General Manager – SC PROMEX SA